Our Certified Public Accountants provide payroll computation, preparation, and processing of government remittances. Our experienced CPAs determine the pay code taxability per employee and the employer and employees monthly government contributions while conforming to the Philippine Laws and general practices.
- Configuring pay code taxability per employee, whether he is single, or married, names of dependents.
- Maintenance of tax table (withholding tax table uploaded from BIR)
- Determination of contributions to SSS, PhilHealth, and Home Development and Mutual Fund (HDMF).
Preparation of payroll register showing individual salaries due to each employee with the corresponding payroll taxes withheld and deductions for SSS, PhilHealth, and HDMF for each period
Preparation of remittances to government agencies, such as:
- Social Security System
- PhilHealth Insurance
- Home Development Mutual Fund (Pag-IBIG Fund)
- Bureau of Internal Revenue