Register Company in Cebu City, Philippines
Cebu City has established itself as the upcoming, flourishing business outsourcing hub of the Philippines next to Metro Manila, largely contributing to the BPO sector’s revenue. Major players from the BPO industry, such as voice, non-voice and IT-enabled service enterprises have set up operations in Cebu City, thus challenging Cebu and other neighboring provinces in the Visayas region on manpower resources.
Types of Companies to Register in Cebu City, Philippines
- Branch Office
- 60/40 Domestic Corporation
- Fully Foreign Owned Domestic Corporation
- Representative Office
Cebu City, like Manila, has a number of Economic Zones, one of which is Asiatown I.T. Park (located across from the Waterfront Hotel, in Lahug, Cebu City, a central location within Metro Cebu), which has become the Philippines’ second largest IT industry concentration . Locating in these economic zones will entitle the locators to income tax holiday incentives and other fiscan and non-fiscal incentives.
To avail of other incentives, your project must be among the projects listed in the Investment Priorities Plan (IPP) for the current year. Please click this link for a copy of the 2012 IPP.
Incentives for Companies in Cebu City, Philippines
K&C lawyers will assist you in the incorporation of your business in Cebu City, Philippines, determine the best type of company vehicle for you and those incentives that may be applicable for your type of business.
Scope of Registration Services include, but are not limited to:
- Verification and securing of company name with the SEC
- Open corporate bank account with your preferred international or local bank and deposit paid in capital.
- Registration and Preparation of documents for the application with the SEC
- Drafting of Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws and other incorporation documents
- Securing a permanent Taxpayer’s Identification number (TIN) and registration with the BIR
- Registration with the Local Government Unit (Mayor’s Permit)
- Registration of the company as an employer with the SSS, Philhealth and Pagibig
Need Help in Registering Your Business in the Philippines?
Kittelson & Carpo Consulting has registered hundreds of local and foreign companies in the Philippines. Our full spectrum of corporate services is guaranteed to help you enjoy a seamless business registration process.